What is the best motivation for success?
Every good thing in life requires a little effort or more to achieve. Success is one of the things that make life worth living.
Life itself is filled with challenges as it is said that “life is not a bed full of roses” but whatsoever the challenges life might throw at you, having the best list of motivational quotes for students’ success can be the best way out. If you are a working-class person, motivational quotes for success at work can keep you pushing until positives are achieved.
Whether you’re out on a new career path or anything that invests in your life, everyone needs powerful motivation that will push him/her to keep going and never give up.
Honestly, everyone would like to become successful in life, but no one can achieve success without hard work, perseverance, and consistency. No one wants to identify with a failure and to be outstanding, one has to be successful which requires time, motivation, dedication, and saying no to procrastination.
Success comes to those who pursue their goals with determination, and sweat and strive harder to become one.
If you are searching for deep motivational quotes on life, these quotes here will guide you on your journey to success in whatsoever you do in life. They’re filled with the words of wisdom that will motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears.
Top most success quotes to motivate you on your journey to success
1.”It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” — Herman Melville
2. ” The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
3. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
4. “Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
5. “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.” —Mister Rogers
6. “Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable.” —John Wooden
7. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” —Estée Lauder
8. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” ―W. P. Kinsella
9. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” — Winston Churchill
10. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
11. “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” — Unknown
12. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs
13. “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.” ―Vernon Sanders Law
14. “To know how much there is to know is the beginning of learning to live.” —Dorothy West
15. “Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future.” — Tony Robbins
16. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” —Anonymous
17. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” —John Wooden
18. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” —Anonymous
19. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” —Jim Rohn
20. “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.” —Anonymous
21. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” —Swami Vivekananda
22. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
23. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” —Anonymous
24. “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.” —Anonymous
25. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
26. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” —Proverb
27. “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” —Anonymous
28. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” —Vaibhav Shah
29. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” —Chris Grosser
30. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” —Albert Einstein
31.“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
32. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas A. Edison
33. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” —Kim Garst
34. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” —David Brinkley
35. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
36. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” —Henry Ford
37. “If you’re going through hell keep going.” —Winston Churchill
38. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” —Anonymous
39. “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” —Anonymous
40. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde
41. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” —Anonymous
42. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” —Bruce Feirstein
43. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” —Lolly Daskal
44. “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” —Oprah Winfrey
45. “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” —Anonymous
46. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne
47. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” —Albert Einstein
48. “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” —Anonymous
49. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” —Anonymous
50. “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” —Anonymous
Success is the fruit of hard work and consistency, it is also pertinent to note that success do not happen overnight. Sometimes we fail and we need to try again and again, when we fail we have experience and experience makes us wiser. We don’t need to give up.
Honestly, these quotes are sources of guidance in times of need. They give us inspiration in times of struggle and motivation in times of tribulation. Success is not final and failure is not forever