The memories of a lovely wedding day don’t change and so the best of memories should be made. The feeling your partner gets on this day should be top notch and that is why you should make everything possible to make her feel that way starting from the kisses at the altar and down to the words you used for her during your speeches.
Speeches are one of the underrated things during weddings, however, well-made speeches add to the species of the day. For Men who aren’t good with words and speeches, this tends to be a problem for them. If you have been worrying about giving your groom’s speech, you are not alone in this in this. This is the most daunting part of the wedding planning journey.
Every wedding speech should comprise of
1. Acknowledgment of the special moment
2. Recognizing your audience most especially the special guests
3. Adding a few reasonable jokes to lighten up the speech.
4. Bypass too much detail
5. Thank everyone
6. Concentrate on your partner and end with a wish.
These are the essential points needed for a perfect speech
However, I will be focusing on the last point which is concentrating on your partner. These are the best 12 Speeches every groom should say for his bride. With this, you can leave your audience awing and your bride feeling luckier than ever.
12 Best wedding speeches for the groom – sweet examples
1. I have searched through all the walls and have discovered that in this wide world there is no heart for me like yours. I wonder what would have been my story if I missed your heart. I can’t thank you enough for accepting me in your life, but I promise to always be there with you till death do me part while doing my best to make you happy. Cheers to the good life we will spend together.
2. My dear wife, wow! It sounds cooler than expected. This is a dream come true for me. Here in the presence of everybody that I hold dear to my heart, I promise to love and cherish you more than your daddy does. ( I haven’t seen a man who is so into his daughter as my father-in-law). I haven’t taken your daughter away because I know she is your best asset rather she has made you gain another smart and humble son. As you grow older, I will look after your daughter, my wife, and provide her with all that would only make her happy.
3. In life, I have come to realize that to find someone who will love you for no reason is close to impossibility. That impossibility became possible in my own life. Since you have decided to love me for no reason, I will shower you with reasons to continue doing so. Thank you for choosing to become one with me.
4. I remember asking you to steal away my sorrow if you must steal, to lie with me all night if you must lie, and to cheat death because I couldn’t live a day without you and you have started the whole process by sharing my name with me today. I won’t promise you a perfect life with me, but for having given me what I asked exactly. I will never stop working hard to make your life perfect. Thank you for wanting to carry my older half in you.
5. To my better half, you know everything about me yet you love me just the same. The only thing I can promise you is that as long as I breathe your heart will be light and happy, Your smile will be big and wide and your pocket will always have a spin or two inside. Cheers to an unending expression of my love.
6. From the day I met you till date, you have brought me good health, good fortune, and happiness. Now that I have you as mine, I know It will be an overflow till eternity. However, I promise never to take it for granted and to always attribute all glory to you and God.
7. Here is to my prettiest, truest, neatest, and sweetest one, to the one made from my own rib, and to my owner, it is our journey and I will make it perfect for us.
8. I didn’t fall in love with you, I walked in love with you, with my eyes wide open and my heart and brain accepting to take every step along the way. In essence, if I am given the opportunity again I will choose you over and over again to reach the extent I have done. Thank you for your love and for us. I love you unapologetically.
9. To my better half, you have inspired me, just your existence has turned me into the best version of myself. I know there is still more to improve on but there will probably remain work in progress till the very end. One thing I know for sure is that with you by my side, I will never get a day’s rest from self-reflection and ultimately self-improvement.
10. My wife! Wow! I am going to appreciate getting accustomed to expressing that. For consenting to walk down the aisle with me and making me the most satisfied man in the world, Thank you very much. While she walked up the aisle, she took my breath away and I couldn’t imagine I have gotten myself a queen like her. Cheers to the most gorgeous kids in this world.
11. A popular saying said you should not marry someone you can live with, you should marry the person who you can’t live without, and I am convinced that it sums us up completely. Now, if I had to single out one thing about why I love my wife so much, it would be the fact that she drives me gladder than I ever dreamed I could be and I can’t imagine living without her.
12. Having dated my beautiful wife for a couple of years now, I have discovered a beneficial lesson which is to admit things when I’m wrong, and When I’m right, keep quiet! This has really brought me many fortunes. Seriously though, I love what I have learned from you and I am willing to learn more. I love you so much, and I can’t wait to grow old with you.
With this speech above as the focusing point on your wife, you would be able to leave her in awe. Remember that the tone in which you present your speech needs to balance with sincerity and humor. Use up some time pondering how you want to deliver the speech
Think about how you can add a little touch of humor. Time is the other issue with the groom’s wedding speech. Avoid a long speech at all costs. Remember that normally several speeches will take place, so you want to take up too much time, and with these all strategically played out, you will end up producing the best groom speech ever.