According to the statistics, men are more likely than women to commit suicide. Men do not get as much sympathy as women as they go through life.
It usually gets tough for men as they are expected to fend for themselves and man up.
It is more difficult for friends and family to observe when a man is depressed because of the way men are socialised.
Pressure, personal or cultural expectations, and the feeling that his life isn’t going as planned are common causes of depressive sadness.
It is a useful skill to learn how to utilise positive language when communicating with guys.
Here are 65 words to help you send out encouragement to the men in your life.
Short Words Of Encouragement For Men
- Your wisdom and intelligence are unmatchable.
- You are wise and capable of anything.
- You are full of love and endless generosity.
- You are a positive influence on all.
- You are important and worthy of all good things in life.
- You are irreplaceable because you are enough.
- You are a stable force, a beacon of light to others.
- You are majestic and an admirable man.
- You stand tall like a mountain
- Your spirit is strong, and you inspire others through your actions.
Words Of Encouragement For Men For Self-Assurance
- You offer direction, security, and encouragement. You convey vitality and self-assurance.
- For everyone you know, your stability and strength instil a sense of security.
- You have my utmost appreciation for the affection you give in your own special ways.
- Because of your kindness, you are viewed as a hero by others.
- Through your eyes, the very brightness of existence itself shines. Your strength lies in your vulnerability and openness.
- You possess all of the knowledge of the universe and are capable of anything.
- Any goal you set your mind to can be accomplished. You are always supported and kept protected.
- When you show who you really are, people always adore you. Your presence in the world makes it a better place.
- Your sincere heart shines through and brightens the world. Your skills are greatly valued and much required.
- You sense that people around you value and respect you in return.
Words Of Encouragement For Men From Famous Quotes
1. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.”
2. “To live for results would be to sentence myself to continuous frustration. My only sure reward is in my actions and not from them.”
3. “It’s better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”
4. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
Harriet Beecher Stow
5. “A man does what he must – in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures – and that is the basis of all human morality.”
6. “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”
7. “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.”
8. “Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.”
9. “The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.”
10. “You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry.”
11. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
12. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”
13. “He who stops being better stops being good.”
14. “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.”
15. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”
16. “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.”
17. “Perfection is boring. Getting better is where all the fun is.”
18. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
19. “A man may conquer a million men in battle but one who conquers himself is, indeed, the greatest of conquerors.”
20. “One cannot always be a hero, but one can always be a man.”
21. “We need the iron qualities that go with true manhood. We need the positive virtues of resolution, of courage, of indomitable will, of power to do without shrinking the rough work that must always be done.”
22. “The heart of man is very much like the sea; it has its storms, it has its tides, and in its depths, it has its pearls too.”
Vincent Van Gogh
23. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
24. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.”
25. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
Words Of Encouragement For Men From The Bible
- Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
- Psalm 119:9
How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word.
- Proverbs 24:5-6
A wise man is full of strength, and a man of knowledge enhances his might, for by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Luke 11:21-22
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe; but when one stronger than he attacks him and overcomes him, he takes away his armor in which he trusted and divides his spoil.
- Psalm 34:8
Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!
- Job 38:3
Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me.
- Jeremiah 10:23
I know, O Lord, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.
- Genesis 2:15
The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it.
- Colossians 3:23-24
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
- Psalm 118:6
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
- Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
- Isaiah 50:10
Who among you fears the Lord and obeys the voice of his servant? Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the Lord and rely on his God.
- Ephesians 6:10-11
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
- Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- James 1:2-3
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.
- 2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
- Matthew 10:28
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, fear him, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
- James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
The power of encouragement is indisputable. It provides you with a cause to celebrate successes and disregard failures. The power of encouragement can’t be overstated. Encouragement provides a boost to enhance someone’s confidence for life lifetime.
It’s a great way to inspire others and appreciate the good work they’re doing. The things you say can have a significant impact on the lives of others.
Since men are not giving the same emotional support, it is vital to make it a habit to send words of encouragement their way.