It might be challenging to know just what to ask a guy to deepen your connection or get to know him a little better. Although it is often not possible to know everything about a guy in the first few conversations, there are questions to ask a guy to get to know him deeper. They could be flirty, funny, dirty, or innocent questions. All in all, the ones that are most intriguing will keep the conversation going and open doors for getting to know more about him before dating.
Carefully read through this post to see some tips on how to have a great conversation in person and over text, as well as a list of questions you may ask a guy the next time your mind simply goes blank and you are at a loss for words to say.
Good 100 questions to ask a guy and get to know him better
General questions to ask a guy
- If you could marry a famous person, who would it be?
- What is one thing you are particularly proud of?
- What causes you to laugh?
- Do you think there is such a thing as soul mates?
- What do you want to be remembered for after you’ve passed away?
- Is jealousy in a relationship healthy?
- What was the most memorable birthday you’ve ever had?
- Do you think it’s acceptable to lie?
- Do you think it’s ever acceptable to cheat?
- What do you wish you had more of right now in your life?
- What type of music do you enjoy?
- When was the last time you cried?
- Do you at all express emotions?
- What is it that you can’t live without?
Related: How To Know If A Guy Truly Loves You
Funny questions to ask a guy
- What is the most amusing childhood memory you can recall right now?
- What’s your go-to pick-up line?
- Who was your teen celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite horror movie?
- What inanimate object would you choose if you had to become one for a year?
- What is it about you that I wouldn’t believe?
- What do you believe I’m thinking right now?
- Did you confess your feelings to your first crush?
- What is your most useless talent?
- What song plays in your mind as your soundtrack as you prepare to fight?
- What does the ideal burger look like to you?
- What is the first step that comes to your mind when you hear dance?
- What is your favorite dance move?
- What is one superpower you would want to possess?
Related: 35 Funny And Flirty Texts To Send To The Guy You Just Met
Nasty questions to ask a guy
- Have you had a one-night stand before?
- What was your craziest wet dream?
- Where is the strangest place you’ve ever done it?
- Do you enjoy sex toys?
- Do I make you hot?
- Where have you done something naughty the most?
- What was your first experience like?
- What is your favorite female body part?
- Do you have strong arousal in the morning or evening?
- What has been your most memorable bedroom experience?
- Have you ever been caught in the act of having sex?
- How long have you gone without doing it?
- What would you do to me if I were in your room right now?
- What is your most preferred sex position?
Related: Dirty Talk Phrases To Turn Him On
Questions to ask to get to know him/ first date questions to ask a guy
- How do you feel when you’re around me?
- Do you like dating?
- Are you a religious person?
- What was the first thing that came to mind when you first saw me?
- What is your favorite joke?
- What is your relationship stumbling blocks?
- What personal goals are you pursuing right now?
- Who in your family are you closest to?
- What do you think your best physical quality is?
- What is your favorite part of a typical day for you?
- When you’re feeling a bit down, who or what do you turn to?
- What qualities do you seek in a partner?
- Do you think the internet makes dating harder or easier?
- What is anything about you that you are deeply passionate about?
- How did you act in high school?
- What do you secretly enjoy?
- What is your perfect first date?
- What is one thing that motivates you?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Do you enjoy sports?
- What three words would you use to describe yourself if you had to?
- What is one thing about you that people would never guess just by having to look at you?
- What is a random hobby that you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t?
- What is the most flattering compliment you’ve ever received?
- What is it that always puts you in a great mood?
- What is your most prominent personality trait?
- What are the three characteristics you look for in a possible partner?
- What would others say about you?
- What are you excited about right now?
- What are some things you wish a girl knew about you before dating you?
What to ask a guy on dating apps
- Do you love animals?
- How long have you been single?
- What was the most incredible adventure you’ve ever had?
- Do you enjoy your current job or do you wish you could be doing something else?
- Do you have a favorite word? What exactly is it?
- What is your first impression of people?
- What are your approach to self-awareness and personal development?
- Are there any specific qualities you seek in a partner?
- Why did you choose to Swipe Right on my profile?
- Are you ashamed to be using a dating app?
- Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?
- Do you prefer to text or call?
- Have you ever gone on a blind date before?
- What is the one thing about yourself that you would change?
Related: Best First Messages To Send On Dating Apps To Get A Positive Response
Random questions to ask a guy
- Have you ever committed an illegal act?
- At parties, what kind of person are you?
- What is your zodiac sign?
- What is your most dreaded zodiac sign?
- How can you tell if you have a crush on someone?
- What is the worst pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
- Are you more emotional or practical?
- Do you recall your very first kiss?
- Have you been ghosted before?
- What is your most inappropriate habit?
- What is your unrevealed talent?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What song do you always turn to when you’re sad?
- What words would you use to describe your ideal woman?
Over to you
This list of questions will enable you to learn more about him while preventing awkward conversational situations. You’ll never run out of topics to discuss with him, whether he’s your boyfriend, your crush, or simply a friend. Thanks to our long list, you do not need to stress.