You’ve probably heard people talk about bad boys and how women seem to be attracted to them but what does this really mean? And why do women like bad guys, anyway?
There are plenty of explanations for this phenomenon, but we’re focusing on the positive aspects and the reasons why women like bad guys rather than the negative ones. This list of 10 reasons why women like bad guys will help you understand why so many women find these men so appealing and maybe even persuade you that there are some good things about bad boys as well.
1. They’re exciting
Many people believe that women like bad guys and it is because they’re exciting. This is not the case at all. If a man treats a woman like crap, it will only take her two seconds to get rid of him. However, if a guy is sweet and understanding, but he’s also mysterious and sexy, this will make the woman want to find out more about him.
2. They’re confident
Women are attracted to men who are confident. We want a man who can care for us and make us feel like we’re the only girl in the world. There’s something about a confident man that just drives them wild. It is an aphrodisiac for women because it tells her that this guy has had plenty of practice with other girls. It tells her that he knows what he wants, is not afraid to get it, and will go after it no matter what
3. They’re a challenge
One of the reasons why women like bad guys is because they’re a challenge. It’s always more interesting and exciting when there’s an uphill battle to conquer. Plus, it feels good to be needed and appreciated for things other than just being someone’s friend. They give off bad-boy vibes.
4. They don’t play by the rules
When women are looking for a partner, they’re often looking for someone who is different than the men they know. Men in their lives typically play by the rules: show up on time, do what they say they will do, and never break any promises. If a guy has these qualities then there’s no need to look elsewhere.
5. They’re spontaneous
Being around someone who is spontaneous is exciting, and can be a great way to get out of the doldrums of your day-to-day routine. Also, spontaneity is a fun way to spice things up in the bedroom. Planning every date and sexual encounter can take all the fun out of it.
6. They’re risk takers
Some women are attracted to bad boys because they’re risk-takers. They’re not afraid of getting their hands dirty or doing anything it takes to get the job done. Plus, they always seem to have a lot of fun in the process. They’re not afraid to live on the edge and that’s something women can admire about them.
7. They’re passionate
Women want a guy who is passionate. If you’re going to be committed to someone, you need to show that you care about them and what they have to say. It’s important for women not to feel like they are the only one in the relationship that has feelings or wants to spend time together because it can lead to resentment on both sides.
8. They’re not afraid to be themselves
Women like bad guys because they’re not afraid to be themselves. They can let their guard down and just enjoy the moment without worrying about what others think of them, or what they have to do in order to impress someone.
Women like bad guys because they are confident and don’t feel the need to impress anyone. This makes them more attractive because it’s not a show, it’s who they really are. Women like bad guys because these men don’t play games with their emotions.
9. They have a mysterious side
One of the reasons women like bad guys is because they have a mysterious side. These men are often more secretive and private than their counterparts. This leads to the woman wondering what he is hiding, which she finds intriguing and attractive.
10. They’re comfortable in their own skin
Women love bad guys because they know how to treat them. They’re comfortable in their own skin, unapologetic about who they are and what they like. They don’t make you change for them; they appreciate your quirks.
What is the psychology of women going after bad boys
- Every girl has a little bit of a bad girl inside her, which is why the bad boy is so appealing in the first place.
- You know what you’re getting into with a guy who’s had his fair share of relationships – he’s not going to play games and manipulate you.
- A woman thinks about her emotions and worries about them constantly; a man does not care as much if he hurts your feelings because it doesn’t bother him as much as it would bother you.
- The thrill of being attracted to someone that she knows isn’t good for her keeps a girl coming back for more.
- When a girl goes after an unavailable guy, she feels like she has all the control and can do whatever she wants without consequence.
- When the guy finally starts to show some interest in her, she gets nervous and excited at the same time.
- Women feel validated by knowing that bad guys like them enough to pursue despite being unavailable.
- A lot of women feel like they are entitled when they go after men who are already taken because they don’t want to work too hard or put themselves out there.
- When they finally get the chance to be vulnerable with someone else, they realize how much stronger they are on their own.
What do women find attractive in men?
Women are naturally attracted to men which makes them feel good about themselves. When a man comes in contact with a woman, he should make her feel sexy, confident, and important. A woman wants to be seen as the most beautiful woman in the world by a man she is attracted to. They want to be admired by him and know that he wants them as much as they want him. They enjoy being desired because it makes them feel wanted.
It’s true that there are some women who like bad guys. Sometimes it’s the thrill of not knowing what will happen next or the excitement of being around someone who is unpredictable and keeps you on your toes. Other times, it’s because they’re no longer in touch with their inner child and they’re looking for a father figure or a man to take care of them.
No matter the reason, it can be difficult to get out of this type of relationship sometimes because of the attributes attached to such guys. A woman needs to do some self-reflection before she tries getting into a new relationship so she knows why she likes bad guys. She also needs to know what qualities she wants in a partner and then put those qualities at the top of her list when considering dating options.